Sunday, December 13, 2009

Go Simple, Go Frugal, Go Green

Life with 5 young children has been fun.... VERY BUSY, but fun! As we approach a new year and are also anticipating the arrival of our newest family member, I have been trying to re-access my personal goals and I found I was asking myself pondering these three basic ideas, let see if you've been thinking about the same thing...



How many times do an hour do I wish life were simpler?

How many times a day do I wish that I could save more money on the "basics" of life so I could do more of those "out of the ordinary" things, such as giving to someone in need or maybe buying that special gadget I've wanted for a long time (or buying it for someone else who's wanted it ;) ?

On a regular basis do I find myself wishing there were a few less harmful harsh chemicals in the world, seeping into our food, our skin and our air?



Any of these sound familiar to you? I made up a little mantra for myself for the year of 2010. "Go Simple, Go Frugal, Go Green" - that covers all the basic areas of my life that need a little bit (or a lot!) of work. I hope we can discuss these things on this blog here and see what ideas we can all come up with to "Go Simple, Go Frugal and Go Green" this coming year!

2 comments:

Angela said...

"On a regular basis do I find myself wishing there were a few less harmful harsh chemicals in the world, seeping into our food, our skin and our air?"

Ditto that!

Christina said...

so glad to hear I'm not alone! :D